Friday, October 05, 2007

Warning - this post may make some people jealous






We went to the fair. We watched the pig races. Our pig (that our section of the crowd was cheering for) won - pig number 4. Jacob did such a good job cheering that they invited him up to receive a prize - a pig key chain - the best part is when you squeeze the pig it poops. The kids also got oreos. It was a little hot for the fair. The kids loved the rides, but Mike was sad that he did not get to enter his magnets this year. I was happy to get my favorite thing in the world - funnel cake!

5 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I am so extremely jealous!! I can't wait to see the pig races!!! I am so excited! Very cute pics!

creesta said...

We also went to the fair today... but we didn't catch the pig races. We did, however, see the collie roundup. It was super funny!

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

i so want a pig keychain that poops!

Katrina said...

I am a little jealous, but not of the pigs... I want to go to the fair! We're going to the Texas state fair for the first time this year (Third Day is in concert) and I'm so excited about all the exhibits and fair food!

Katrina said...

Okay, now I'm officially jealous...
The North Carolina state fair beats the Texas State fair by... well, quite a lot.