Sunday, January 06, 2008

Music Box




This morning before church the kids were playing with a music box that my parents gave them. They love it! The music box has cats on a record player. The kids wanted to know what it was - I felt really old trying to explain what a record player is and how it works.

On another topic, my Nikon camera is in the shop. During Christmas we had the "perfect storm" of malfunctioning electronics. My camera flash would not work. I had to send it in for repairs and I missed having that camera so much at Christmas. Our video camera also stopped working. Mike decided we would use our old video camera, but the tape was stuck in it so it would not work either. Thus, this year we have a lot of pictures, but in my opinion they are fairly low quality, and we have no video.

No comments: