Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Surprisingly Good Movies

In 2007, Mike & I rented/checked out from the library some surprisingly good movies:

1) Little Miss Sunshine
2) 28 days Later
3) Lucky Number Slevin
4) Usual Suspects
5) L.A. Confidential
6) Life is Beautiful
7) Stranger Than Fiction
8) American Beauty
9) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
10) Sideways
11) Punch-Drunk Love
12) Everything's Illuminated
13) Waiting for Guffman
14) Adaptation
15) Best in Show
16) The Pursuit of Happiness
17) In America

We never get to go to the movies, but we recently watched I Am Legend. It kept me on the edge of my seat. We took the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks and they watched the ENTIRE movie! M spent much time dancing, but they watched the entire movie - this is a first for our family. The movie was not as bad as I had expected (I had low expectations).

No comments: